ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Wellington
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  19/ABR/2006 9:14 PM
Assunto:  Introducing

Mensagem: 

Hi Roger, Welcome here. First of all fell free to correct me whenever you can. I'm not a master.

I don't usually post a lot. I usually check it out all questions and answers over here and I have learned so much. I saw your post and what about you post us and tell little bit about your person, what do you do? Where do you live? How old are you? What do you think about your future? Anyway, whatever you want to tell us.

I know many people in this forum and there are a lot nice people, Johannes (almost the last to answer, but very good), Marcio Osorio ( almost the first to answer, but good and very nice person ), Deivis ( and his jokes ), Thiago and Tiago T ( are goods too ) and of course, those who allways correct us when we send some answers wrong or almost wrong - Dale and Tom ( my neighbour's state ). There are much more, but I don't remember names right now.

You'll "see" many master behind the computers, they only doesn't like to say that, but I know!!!

Good lock here!

Regards

Wellington 

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Introducing  –  Deivis  19/ABR/2006, 11:50 AM
Introducing  –  Roger  19/ABR/2006, 1:24 PM
 Introducing  –  Wellington  19/ABR/2006, 9:14 PM
Introducing  –  Johannes  20/ABR/2006, 12:54 PM
Introducing  –  Wellington  20/ABR/2006, 8:06 PM
Introducing  –  Somebody  21/ABR/2006, 5:08 PM