Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  Zé Carlos
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  05/MAI/2006 4:05 PM
Assunto:  Studying Abroad

If you want to study in  institutions which offer English courses in Canada and in the USA you usually take a test to evaluate your proficiency in English so that they can choose the right group for you to join. Do you know what this test consists of?

Thanks for your help!

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Studying Abroad  –  Zé Carlos  05/MAI/2006, 4:05 PM
Studying Abroad  –  Dale/RS  05/MAI/2006, 4:39 PM
Studying Abroad  –  Zé Carlos  08/MAI/2006, 9:57 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K