LINGUISTICS & CULTURE
|Data:||20/MAI/2006 2:22 PM|
|Assunto:||50 years to learn|
Nineteen things that took me almost 50 years to learn
By Dave Barry
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race
3. There is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness.
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never
5. And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its
6. You should not confuse your career with your life.
7. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too
8. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one
9. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
10. Never lick a steak knife.
11. Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
12. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
13. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling
14. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely
15. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to
16. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age,
17. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to
18. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice
19. Your friends love you anyway.
Thought for the day: Never be afraid to try something new. Remember
Please, put in your two cents worth...
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens