[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Professor Vitor
E-mail:  letras2001@hotmail.com
Data:  04/NOV/2003 2:43 AM
Assunto:  Re: Request

Mensagem:  Hello Alexandre, how are you?

First of all I would like to congratulate you on your english, it is very good! I have a perfect tip for you, friend. A couple of years ago I was totally broke, and I wanted to work but I didn´t have any material to work on. Then a friend of mine told me to look for book editors in my city and go and visit them. I went, telling them that I was an english teacher planning to open my private course and do you know what happenned? I went home with piles of books, CD´s, dictionaries, grammar books!
I got very encouraged by this and started teaching private classes to groups of people. It is so much better when you have the materials. Don´t miss this chance. And remember, if you have to lie a bit, don´t worry about it, tell them that you are opening your own course, invent names if possible, I guarantee you you´ll return home with many books! Oh, and one more tip, don´t go to more than 2 book editors on the same day, or else they´ll see you with many books and only give you a few. THe best thing to do is arrive without anything, then they give you a lot of material.
Best of Luck pal,
Vitor

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Request  –  Alexander Fernandes  03/NOV/2003, 4:41 PM
Re: Request  –  Miguel Vieira  03/NOV/2003, 4:57 PM
Re: Request  –  pat  03/NOV/2003, 7:26 PM
Re: Request  –  Rodolfo  03/NOV/2003, 7:52 PM
Re: Request  –  Miguel Vieira  03/NOV/2003, 10:10 PM
 Re: Request  –  Professor Vitor  04/NOV/2003, 2:43 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.