ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Alexander
E-mail:  lek13hotwater@yahooo.com
Data:  04/NOV/2003 7:40 PM
Assunto:  Thanks! Pat

Mensagem:  Dear!Pat,

First of all.I Would hugely like to thank you ,for your lovely and much more wisdom words as Rodolfo said.For sure acting out as if I were bringing about a riot.By doing, that would be a total nuisance from my part.To a certain extent, what he said is not untrue concerning to what the poticians and the elite want us be.Notwithstanding,you and I think the same way that it is not by force that we get what we are in want- we are appeasers.
I firmly believe that we were endowed of limitless inteligence,coherence and refletion that was given to our mind by God so as we might solve our problems with good sense,and I am far from nuisense .
Striving lofly ,sublimely,for my ideals will always be intrinsic to me ,because I still get stuck to peace.I also fully believe that every bad seed that we sow we will reap sourly in the future.There is a time for everything.There will be a time in my life story that I will be able to quench the thirty ones,
because I can still have strenth to crave for what I need.Thanks for offering me the books.How can we handle that?
Kind regards ,Alexander

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Thanks! Pat  –  Alexander  04/NOV/2003, 7:40 PM
Re: Thanks! Pat  –  pat  05/NOV/2003, 11:04 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K