Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  Alexandre
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  06/FEV/2007 2:10 PM
Assunto:  Língua presa


What do you call a person who can't speak correctly because his tongue is attached to the floor of his mouth? In portuguese, we say "língua presa". I've heard people saying "he speaks with a slip", but I think that a person who has a slip can't pronounce some very specific sounds only, not all of them. What do you guys think about that? How can I say "língua presa" in English?

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Língua presa  –  Alexandre  06/FEV/2007, 2:10 PM
Língua presa  –  Johannes  06/FEV/2007, 2:42 PM
Língua presa  –  marc  06/FEV/2007, 2:43 PM
Língua presa  –  Alexandre  06/FEV/2007, 2:50 PM
Língua presa  –  O outro Alexandre  06/FEV/2007, 3:03 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K