ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Antônio Carlos
E-mail:  recafrei@gmail.com
Data:  12/ABR/2007 12:51 AM
Assunto:  Carta de apresentação para emprego

Mensagem: 

Pessoal, desculpe o abuso, mas é urgente e importante... Abaixo segue uma cópia de uma carta de apresentação para emprego que preparei para uma vaga que exige que a mesma seja em inglês. Alguém poderia fazer a gentileza de corrigir, não só a gramática, mas também os termos específicos de uma apresentação para emprego?

Desde já agradeço muito

---------

11 April 2007

Dear Sir or Madam,  

I am writing to express my interest in the bilingual assistant position advertised on Yahoo! Groups. I am a professional with huge experience in the administrative area, acting in Logistics, Customer Service and in Safety at work. I have fluency in Portuguese and English languages and domain of Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).

I learned English by studying in a course called xxxxxxxxx at Rio de Janeiro City and I look forward to improve it in all opportunity I have. Nowadays I work at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my monthly salary is R$ x.xxx,xx (xxxx thousand reais).

As you can to confirm by viewing in my resume below, from my work and studies, I collected a solid experience on contact with the public and customer service center. Besides, I am about graduating in Linguistic Science, focused in English and Portuguese languages. Because that I believe that my education and professional experience match the criteria stated in the description.

For thinking that I can contribute with the company plan, I send you my resume, where you can find further information about my career. If you agree, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications and a job opportunity.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  

Faithfully,

Antônio Carlos 

Contact phone
55 xxxxxxxxxxx  
Mobile phone  
55 xxxxxxxxxxx  
E-mail xxxxxxxxxxx

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Carta de apresentação para emprego  –  Antônio Carlos  12/ABR/2007, 12:51 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.