Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  Dale/CR
E-mail:  dale_thomas2004@yahoo.com.br
Data:  13/ABR/2007 11:53 AM
Assunto:  Ficha de encaminhamento
Mensagem:  This is a little off the subject, but in the USA you hear "hall pass" for a form (possibly even a large object that can be seen from afar) that permits the student to be outside the classroom during class hours.  Let's say a teacher wants to send a student to the nurse, the principal's office, the supplies storeroom, the restroom, etc.  The teacher would give a "hall pass" to the student so that other teachers and administrators would know the student was authorized to be outside the classroom during class.  By "object", possibly the pass would be a large piece of wood with "hall pass" and maybe the classroom number written on it. 

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Ficha de encaminhamento  –  Loren  12/ABR/2007, 3:04 PM
Ficha de encaminhamento  –  Márcio Farias  13/ABR/2007, 10:15 AM
Ficha de encaminhamento  –  Loren  13/ABR/2007, 11:11 AM
 Ficha de encaminhamento  –  Dale/CR  13/ABR/2007, 11:53 AM
Ficha de encaminhamento  –  orlando  13/ABR/2007, 1:49 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K