Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  The real Alexandre
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  17/JUL/2007 12:08 AM
Assunto:  Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.

Mensagem: 

Maybe he was dishonest. Yet perhaps in the end what he did might end up benefiting the common good.

Do you really think that these assholes ponder ( debate, think) about if this target or that target follows the rule of law or not?

I think that the challenge here is how to keep these killers  at bay  (a uma distancia) and still retain the procedures that guarantee( assegura) civil liberteis( liberdades civies) in the west

Yes, i know. You wil say that I am defining liberty as a western value. Yet beating women up and prohibiting them from  being free  was  once also  considered a value  based on  tradition,.

Well perhaps tradition  needs a kick in the ass once in a while.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  PPAULO  16/JUL/2007, 2:08 AM
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  Márcio Farias  16/JUL/2007, 2:02 PM
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  Johannes  16/JUL/2007, 5:54 PM
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  PPAULO  16/JUL/2007, 6:44 PM
 Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  The real Alexandre  17/JUL/2007, 12:08 AM
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  PPAULO  18/JUL/2007, 9:24 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K