Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  18/JUL/2007 9:24 PM
Assunto:  Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.

Mensagem: 

I will not debate the question per se, once I am not a expert in the matter; what I know as layman is that one nation, with a man that express the wish of a nation´s elite declared war to a nation weakened for years of embargo, and for this purpose he used the experts of a neuter organization so he and brass officials had the certainty on the military capacity or incapacity.

Second, next step was the unlawful use of UN for threaten and then declare war (it is remarkable the fact they don´t heeded advice of UN; the proof is that the hawks contributed to the expeling of the head of UN, replaced for a more mildly approaching man; a puppet indeed; more still a shadow of a puppet).

Thus, the question today is: lawful or unlawful, moral or imoral , righ or wrong; for oil or for whatever interest envolved; don´t matter, what DO matter is that the end result don´t add up nothing, only pile up death everyday like never before in the region, in the world.  Might had be another solution, only by force don´t solve nothing.

However, the joke was not intended arise the question, was only by the laughing´s sake. Could be any other figure, and you could replace by any person the reader wish, the case was that I found it in the web like this.

See you soon, for the time being bye.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  PPAULO  16/JUL/2007, 2:08 AM
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  Márcio Farias  16/JUL/2007, 2:02 PM
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  Johannes  16/JUL/2007, 5:54 PM
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  PPAULO  16/JUL/2007, 6:44 PM
Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  The real Alexandre  17/JUL/2007, 12:08 AM
 Laughing is the best medicine, enjoy this joke.  –  PPAULO  18/JUL/2007, 9:24 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K