ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  11/AGO/2007 3:37 PM
Assunto:  Assesment of Personnel Trainning and Development

Mensagem: 

I posted the "assesment" in the sense of the one made recently in UK, under the guise of changing it.    Obviusly in a positive way; to smooth the flaws; not 'evaluate' teachers or make 'hunt witches'.

This sort of evaluation is a quasi-mania in these days in most of big companies (that happens seek improving of quality; wether in personnel, products or services).

A firm that wish stay in the market for a long time need renovate, invent and retrain your staff from time to time (how many inventions we witness this days? such as pen drives, computers, diskettes, CD recorders, DVD recorders, backup CDs and HDs and so on?).

True, there are (small or not) business that these aren´t used, and their workers don´t experience so many changes, but this days movement is at work and we can´t stop development (sometimes ruefully...sometimes not).

And last but not least,  I wouldn´t be least worried if a registered nurse come to administer a medicine or give me a shot in the very day of your evaluation in the terms you just showed (especially if he/she just had told me about their personal (from home) problems and a fresh negative evaluation). 

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Ausência de necessidade (??)  –  Martin  06/AGO/2007, 3:13 PM
unnecessariness  –  Rúbio Terra  06/AGO/2007, 3:52 PM
unnecessariness  –  luis augusto  06/AGO/2007, 8:09 PM
unnecessariness  –  PPAULO  08/AGO/2007, 2:00 AM
unnecessariness  –  Márcio Farias  08/AGO/2007, 2:19 PM
unnecessariness  –  PPAULO  08/AGO/2007, 2:22 PM
Assesment of Personnel Trainning and Development  –  PPAULO  08/AGO/2007, 8:21 PM
Assesment of Personnel Trainning and Development  –  Márcio Farias  09/AGO/2007, 11:23 PM
 Assesment of Personnel Trainning and Development  –  PPAULO  11/AGO/2007, 3:37 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K