[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  luis augusto
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  10/SET/2007 12:45 PM
Assunto:  Native speakers, duvidas, EMB forum, and the real

Mensagem:  rss, languages was made by too long time and too many peoples and too many ages and situations... if someone stay to though about, an language conception is really a crazy thing to do, well if they could do it, why we can't?

if we speak portuguese (or english) having one age old, why we can't to learn some other language taking time? before think with a social language, we think only with the mind "language", that is very fast and expert and unknown...

we only need to work hard and try again and again... it is coming by the time passing...

I think in the far future (if we still here...) the man will mix and mix languanges time after time, each one having their uniques words and potencials to say this and that, the way will become this way...

haha, it's my own though, and only mine...

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Native speakers, duvidas, EMB forum, and the real   –  miguel vieira  08/SET/2007, 5:41 PM
Native speakers, duvidas, EMB forum, and the real   –  DaleCR  08/SET/2007, 10:38 PM
Native speakers, duvidas, EMB forum, and the real   –  Mvieira  09/SET/2007, 3:29 PM
Native speakers, duvidas, EMB forum, and the real   –  Márcio Farias  09/SET/2007, 8:07 PM
Native speakers, duvidas, EMB forum, and the real   –  DaleCR  10/SET/2007, 12:51 AM
 Native speakers, duvidas, EMB forum, and the real   –  luis augusto  10/SET/2007, 12:45 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K