LINGUISTICS & CULTURE
|Data:||21/NOV/2007 6:43 PM|
|Assunto:||'Within their grasp'|
Could you please, check the following sentences and correct them in case of any mistakes?
1) Next year I'll take a ten days package vacation through Ireland;
2) I'd better take a do-it-yourself seaside vacation with a stay in a good resort, otherwise I'll spend my whole free time watching TV at home.
3) After listening to the whole meeting he raised his hand showing agreement .
4) Before having children take into account the costs with education,food,safety,medical assistance and entertainment.
5) "Why not going on an excursion all over the country? If you have never experienced it before, I'm sure you'll simply love it!"
6) People have to do what is within their grasp. It's not advisable to live beyond their budgets.
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens