PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  16/DEZ/2007 12:53 AM
Assunto:  Laid back

Mensagem: 

Neither do I, folk.

So, I am glad people here stretch their patience to its limit by accepting some of my typos and absurdities, and for pointing them when necessary.

Thanks God, for having found this site, I acknowledge that I learnt a lot; and I continue learning all the time.
  I just entered here once for a little "whatchacallit" thing, and I can´t help reading any longer.      Now I am bit more active, participant; trying to give some "insights" in a Brazilian side; because I had not seen much of our countrymen in any Board before.        For me, it come almost as a shock, how come? I know that thousands of good students,teachers and courses are available all over the country (there are post-graduation courses in the Uni. in Rio and other places as well).

Thus, as they (most of 'em) don´t come, we are here for communication´s sake and for lacking of better alternatives, I mean; real teachers. 

What I can share, teach, inform I do.

All the same with several other guys and gals that don´t show up now,  out of shyness, modesty or both.           Of course, it´s a certainty that my views are pure mine, so they might be scrutinized before being accepted by your face value, like every thing in life.

See you all.

PP.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Laid back  –  Uriel RS  14/DEZ/2007, 4:24 PM
Laid back  –  pat  14/DEZ/2007, 4:49 PM
Laid back  –  Dale/CR  15/DEZ/2007, 2:03 AM
Laid back  –  hitchcockvertigo  15/DEZ/2007, 9:58 AM
Laid back  –  PPAULO  15/DEZ/2007, 7:47 PM
Laid back  –  PPAULO  15/DEZ/2007, 7:50 PM
Laid back  –  hitchcockvertigo  15/DEZ/2007, 11:27 PM