PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  16/DEZ/2007 11:37 PM
Assunto:  Traducão

Mensagem: 

Dear Ed,

Tell you a thing; in my case I am simply a Brazilian student, never been to another country other than this vast expanse of land called Brazil.

Still, I have a passable knowledge of English; and I learn in this Forum every time I come.   So, there a long way to go; I wouldn´t even make a good kindergarten English teacher, for that matter.

Out of good will and with some help of other Forumites I contribute with discussions on here, offering a Brazilian side of the history.

But you can, for example, acces sites like this: http://translationjournal.net/journal/index.html and others and you can get the email of translators and contact them if you wish some translation job on your documents, papers, abstracts etc.

If you want enter in this professional line, you search further a bit. In fact, I think translators are a group like "fairies", everybody knows that they exist but no one have seen one...I think if you reach them personally you are better off, might not be so difficult.

Best wishes.

PP.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Traducão   –  Ed  16/DEZ/2007, 10:12 PM
 Traducão   –  PPAULO  16/DEZ/2007, 11:37 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K