ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  18/JAN/2008 12:50 AM
Assunto:  Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in

Mensagem: 

Hi I Juliana Torres and I teacher English at Wizats school RS. I like of teach but I have not experience in metodology. I have 14 years of age and I teach adults what have more that 40 years and childrens what have 4 to 10 years

Can you help me?
============  I think also could be stated in that way (only other way I could have written, of course a version of mine; subject to flaws as well.)

===============>

Hi, I am Juliana and am a teacher of English at Wizats school in RS.     I like of teaching but I have not experience in methodology.  *I am 14 years old and I teach adults that have more that are in your forties and children aged from 4 to 10 years old.

Can you help me?

===========================

Hi Juliana.  Nice to meet you. Please, run a check in the posts of Brecky, Lika, Waleska, Deivis and the likes and you will have lots of tips on this subject. I mean, of teacher living, earnings, methods, styles, how to organize classes and tons of other informations that only insiders are privy to.   In the top, at the right part you can run a search and have hundreds of hits they participated.    I learn with they all the time.

Hope this helps, and keep up teaching; that is also a form of training; for me works greatly.

*I changed that to sound more natural, I mean, in English.  At least to my ears.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  Teacher Jujuba  17/JAN/2008, 11:59 PM
 Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  PPAULO  18/JAN/2008, 12:50 AM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  PPAULO  18/JAN/2008, 1:16 AM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  Teacher Jujuba  18/JAN/2008, 2:35 AM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  PPAULO  18/JAN/2008, 8:01 PM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  pat  19/JAN/2008, 3:13 PM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  Aman  19/JAN/2008, 7:55 PM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  pat  20/JAN/2008, 12:36 PM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  Cristiane  21/JAN/2008, 9:08 AM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  marc  22/JAN/2008, 5:12 PM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  Aman  22/JAN/2008, 9:39 PM
Como ensinar ao aluno expressões explicando em in  –  Nelson Montilhia  23/JAN/2008, 10:34 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K