ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Márcio Farias
E-mail:  marcio_osorio@oi.com.br
Data:  30/ABR/2008 10:17 PM
Assunto:  Are there any mistakes here? To Dale, Márcio, Joh

Mensagem: 

Could you please check [if there are] for mistakes in the following three paragraphs? (please, I'd  really like that someone in this forum could help me, thanks!)

I’d really like help from forum users or I’d really like forum users to help me with this monograph or Will forum users assist me with this monograph? Other forum users will present other forms.

My version:

This monograph tries to show the reality of a current and polemical topic in Brazil: adoption by homosexual couples. To a better understanding of the topic, first, there is a brief historical concerning the evolution of family patterns. The changes that happened in the Brazilian family are discussed, showing the new existent patterns nowadays.

This ... attempts to show the reality of ... in Brazil: infant adoption by homosexual ... To better understand the topic, the reader will find a summary on the evolution of ... patterns. Not only does the writer seek to expound on the changes that eventually came about in the bosom of (a typical) Brazilian family, but also attempts to show what new, extant patterns arose from these changes.

I hope the other resident and non-resident forum users help you with it. I think they probably will, while offering advice in homeopathic doses, a line at a time or a paragraph at a time and so on. Like cocô de cabra, um pouquinho de cada vez.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Any mistakes here? To Dale, Márcio, Johannes  –  Anon  30/ABR/2008, 6:23 PM
 Are there any mistakes here? To Dale, Márcio, Joh  –  Márcio Farias  30/ABR/2008, 10:17 PM
Are there any mistakes here? To Dale, Márcio, Joh  –  Dale  30/ABR/2008, 10:30 PM
Are there any mistakes here? To Dale, Márcio, Joh  –  Márcio Farias  30/ABR/2008, 10:39 PM
Are there any mistakes here? To Dale, Márcio, Joh  –  Dale/CR  30/ABR/2008, 11:30 PM
Are there any mistakes here? To Dale, Márcio, Joh  –  Anon  01/MAI/2008, 12:27 AM
Are there any mistakes here? To Dale, Márcio, Joh  –  Anon  01/MAI/2008, 12:30 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K