LINGUISTICS & CULTURE
|Data:||19/JUN/2008 3:02 PM|
|Assunto:||learning irregular verbs by heart|
IMHO, the best way to learn them is arranging in categories based on spelling changes. There are at least 15 diff. ones.
1) think, seek, buy. bring, fight...
2) bind, grind, bind, wind...
3) sing, drink, swim, ring...
4) write, rise, shine, drive, ride...
5) say, pay, lay
6) break, speak, wear, swear, tear...
7) put, set, hit, cost, read, let, fit, bet...
and so on and so forth
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens