21/NOV/2008 11:51 AM
||'Gigs and other words'
Please, what's the meaning of the following underlined parts?
- "...spine-tingling breakdowns";
- "The many high profile gigs";
- "...his latest album sky rocketed to the highest positions in today's charts";
- "Love Stoned" (title of a song of Justin Timberlake);
- "...he makes it look easy as 10 years down the line his productions consistently bother the charts and frequently reach number one around Europe."
- "He died on December 6, AD 343."
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens
English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
'Gigs and other words' Mya 21/NOV/2008, 11:51 AM
'Gigs and other words' Márcio Farias 21/NOV/2008, 2:07 PM
'Gigs and other words' Mya 21/NOV/2008, 2:16 PM
'Gigs and other words' Breckenfeld 21/NOV/2008, 2:45 PM
'Gigs and other words' Mya 21/NOV/2008, 7:54 PM
'Gigs and other words' Dale/CR 21/NOV/2008, 2:52 PM
'Gigs and other words' Mya 21/NOV/2008, 7:56 PM
Contents of this forum are copy-free.