10/MAR/2009 9:21 PM
Anyone who has had the exquisite pleasure of working 9 – 5 Mon – Frid in an office environment will have encountered colleagues who engage in a range of ‘attention seeking behaviour(s)’
This is not quite where the thread started but seems a logical extension of the matter
To PPA’s list, with alternative considerations:
· A (sizeable / substantial / noteable) emotional dependence of and/or
· A lack*** of / a need*** of love and recognition.
· He (badly) needs attention (badly).
· She craves xxx attention
· He is emotionally xxx underdeveloped.
· (attention deficit disorder?)
· She has x low self-esteem and is an attention-dependent girl.
· He likes lots of attention,
· He likes to be the centre of attention
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens
English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Carencia afetiva Jose Claudio 09/MAR/2009, 10:55 AM
Carencia afetiva Dale/CR 09/MAR/2009, 12:03 PM
Carencia afetiva mano 09/MAR/2009, 4:20 PM
Carencia afetiva Dale/CR 09/MAR/2009, 9:02 PM
Carencia afetiva PPAULO 10/MAR/2009, 12:17 AM
Carencia afetiva PPAULO 10/MAR/2009, 12:25 AM
Carencia afetiva PPAULO 10/MAR/2009, 8:14 PM
deficiencies 4 Say 10/MAR/2009, 9:21 PM
Carencia afetiva donay 15/MAR/2009, 5:44 PM
Contents of this forum are copy-free.