LINGUISTICS & CULTURE
|Autor:||Sergio T. Buchalla|
|Data:||20/FEV/2004 10:23 PM|
|Assunto:||50 ways to cope with stress...|
50 ways to cope with stress...
01. Get up 15 minutes earlier.
02. Prepare for the morning the night before.
03. Don’t rely on your memory…write things down.
04. Repair things that don’t work properly.
05. Make duplicate keys.
06. Say “no” more often.
07. Set priorities in your life.
08. Avoid negative people.
09. Be prepared for rain.
10. Smile more.
11. Always make copies of important papers.
12. Ask for help with jobs you dislike.
13. Break large tasks into bite sized portions.
14. Look at problems as challenges.
15. Schedule a play time into every day.
16. Avoid tight fitting clothes.
17. Take a bubble bath.
18. Visualize yourself winning.
19. Believe in yourself.
20. Develop a sense of humor.
21. Say hello to a stranger.
22. Have goals for yourself.
23. Look up at the stars.
24. Practice breathing slowly.
25. Do it today.
26. Do brand new things.
27. Stop a bad habit.
28. Stop thinking tomorrow will be a better today.
29. Take stock of your achievements.
30. Look at a work of art.
31. Strive for excellence, NOT perfection.
32. Maintain your weight.
33. Stand up and stretch.
34. Plant a tree.
35. Always have a plan B.
36. Learn a new doodle.
37. Learn to meet your own needs.
38. Become a better listener.
39. Know your limitations and let others know them too.
40. Get to work early.
41. Throw a paper aeroplane.
42. Exercise every day.
43. Clean out your closet.
44. Take a different route to work.
45. Leave work early (with permission).
46. Remember you always have options.
47. Quit trying to “fix” other people.
48. Praise other people.
49. Get enough sleep.
50. Relax, take each day at a time… you have the rest of your life to live.
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens