Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  Márcio Farias
E-mail:  marcio_osorio@oi.com.br
Data:  22/MAI/2009 1:58 PM
Assunto:  menina de 3 anos compra escavadeira na web...

Mensagem:  Kids can fire a big intercontinental balistic missile and smile. Or throw Earth off its orbit completely and still smile. Or severely severe my head off cleanly and neatly and still have the big intercontinental balistic missile he fired before hit one my unshaved hairs with surprisingly surgical precision.

Either that or I'd rather not tell you about a dog that conscientiously knocked the telephone receiver off the hook and started barking right into it as its owner passed out. Only after knocking the receiver off did the dog hit a button that called the emergency call number "911." Whole story goes here.

http://sbsun.mycapture.com/mycapture/category.asp?CategoryID=26473

Other dogs gave or actually lost their lives for their owners in distress. I do not know of any wild African home-raised big cats giving or actually losing their lives for their respective owners, even if the former found the latter in distress. Or in great peril.

This Brazilian reformed Army guy suddenly jumps into the ariranha pond in the zoo in order to save a careless kid's life. The guy successfully retrieves the kid, amid the ariranhas biting him right and left, but dies later on from multiple infected bite wounds. Kid never learns who rescued him. Kid's parents weep over the brave yet dead rescuer's body at a funeral.

Then this guy, he writes so much but says so little --> Márcio Gurungungum de Pharias! Yack! Yack! Yack!

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
menina de 3 anos compra escavadeira na web...  –  PPAULO  22/MAI/2009, 1:24 AM
 menina de 3 anos compra escavadeira na web...  –  Márcio Farias  22/MAI/2009, 1:58 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K