ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  24/MAI/2009 10:25 PM
Assunto:  math symbols and how is taught in high school in U

Mensagem: 

Hmm, I would never call myself Claudia, not even joking! LOL.

I understand that the site is a bit slow these days, maybe weekdays and swine flu abroad (and perhaps not so abroad!) and in Brazil it rains when it pours (in most of our states).  So, one might be tempted to think that I would pretend to be someone else only for conversation sake (?), no I wouldn´t.  Take my word (for it).

There´s a difference of style, I avoid the use a string of  's' in word and being in such a despair (using  helpeee, for example).  These kinds of style shows when you are in a English-speaking web chat and if you are going to make an essay; so you better not get used to this type of way of writting.

I am speaking of style, not the nice people that came here to get help, indeed I adjust myself pretty well to read someone´s else writting (even in real life, when people bring medical prescriptions or illegible documents).

Of course, just the Webdesigner can say for certain; you may or may not trust me, just now. But I have no history of trying to cheat in this forum.

However, you opinion is very important, always. 

You had not said that, we would never know.

Best wishes, and our warm welcome.

PP.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  Cheerful  24/MAI/2009, 10:06 AM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  PPAULO  24/MAI/2009, 10:53 AM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  cheerful  24/MAI/2009, 2:35 PM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  CR  24/MAI/2009, 3:21 PM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  PPAULO  24/MAI/2009, 8:33 PM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  PPAULO  24/MAI/2009, 8:47 PM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  PPAULO  24/MAI/2009, 9:06 PM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  R.S.  24/MAI/2009, 9:23 PM
 math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  PPAULO  24/MAI/2009, 10:25 PM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  cheerful  25/MAI/2009, 1:20 PM
math symbols and how is taught in high school in U  –  Dale-CR  26/MAI/2009, 11:48 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K