ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  26/MAI/2009 9:50 PM
Assunto:  reapresentacao

Mensagem: 

I wish I were faster, but I had a lot of homeworks to do, not mine.  Of my children, the elder "Dad, this complex numbers don´t make sense, could you help me out?".     

Then the one of the middle "Dad, I have a work to do, about virus, I suppose it is on computer virus...  Boy, we´ll see this later.

Next, the younger one, "Dad (bringing the book Kids and Puppets, and placing in the front of the computer screen) what it is saying here?", "it is saying listen and color-ouça e colore, color what? No, it´s saying 'ouça' e 'pinte'.  Three pauses in just a moment, only a highly  focused guy can do it.  Can he? I don´t know, but sometimes I talk to them and not looking to the computer monitor, going by pure tact.  At least that course of typing in the Sesc, long ago, is bearing fruits now. Thanks God.     Not forgetting the wife, filling me in about the plumbing troubles and asking me, what is the name of this fish you fetched home?  Shame on me...a quick reticent silence, then...Eureka! took my cell phone and asked a friend of mine (that´s what friends are all about, isn´t it?). It´s "bonito" (beautiful...now with an ear-to-ear grin and an odd feeling of 'mission accomplished'...)

This is the advantage of having three or more sides in the brain, ha ha. My moods must have been changed after taking a gust of fresh and green air.

Wait until the bills land on table...

Aah, good night to you too.

PP.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
reapresentacao  –  elisangela  26/MAI/2009, 8:43 PM
reapresentacao  –  PPAULO  26/MAI/2009, 9:01 PM
reapresentacao  –  Dale-CR  26/MAI/2009, 9:03 PM
reapresentacao  –  elisangela  26/MAI/2009, 9:17 PM
reapresentacao  –  PPAULO  26/MAI/2009, 9:17 PM
reapresentacao  –  elisangela  26/MAI/2009, 9:21 PM