LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  05/JUL/2009 4:35 PM
Assunto:  chamber of commerce

Mensagem: 

I make mine the words of Breck at

http://www.sk.com.br/forum/display_message.php?message_id=73011

"Well as I stated in my early remarks today I think this forum is very useful never before had I come across something that really helps to expand our knowledge of the English language. As a constant admirer and learner of the language this is the place. Daily many issues and doubts are raised and it is great to see the volunteering dedication of the members as a whole. I myself have made my contributions and do hope they have not only helped but also met the expectations of what the "inquiring minds wanted to know". I have been accessing this forum on a daily basis and has sort of become a habit nearing an addiction. I have also noticed that you, PPaulo, Dale/CR and some others cannot "kick the habit" so to speak.  It is a good way to improve our skills at this language through the healthy exchange of ideas."

================================================

We appreciate your help and am very proud that my name appeared in the same piece of text in a commendatory way.   We all trust you, Márcio, and we know that sometimes we get the others wrong.  It is natural in language and communication.

We didn´t kick the habit of learning English and helping out others, so let´s not let mere words get in the way.

You and all participants are welcome, I know that you do your best, everyone makes mistakes someday. Let´s not get so hard on each other.

We all do like language, English and communication and this Board is the right place to do so.  Flaring leads nowhere and we only stray from the main points. 

Have a nice weekend, you all.

Hugs,  PP. 

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
chamber of commerce  –  CR  03/JUL/2009, 5:20 PM
chamber of commerce  –  Josi  03/JUL/2009, 6:03 PM
chamber of commerce  –  CR  04/JUL/2009, 2:36 AM
chamber of commerce  –  Oicram_Sairaf  04/JUL/2009, 9:50 PM
chamber of commerce  –  CR  04/JUL/2009, 11:50 PM
chamber of commerce  –  Oicram_Sairaf  05/JUL/2009, 1:23 AM
chamber of commerce  –  Dale-CR  05/JUL/2009, 1:33 AM