LINGUISTICS & CULTURE
|Data:||06/SET/2009 8:08 PM|
(a government employee), for some unknown reason want you making up for lost classes. Thus:
1. Temos que remarcar nossa aula para sexta.
2. Temos que repor a aula na sexta.
3. Perdemos a aula de sexta. Da pra repor na proxima semana?
Thanks a lot.
2. We've got to make up for the class we missed next friday.
3. We missed friday class. Could we make up for it next week?
Are you availabe as a private tutor at 11:00 a.m.?
I would like taking some English lessons, at weekdays, what are the time and days that fits
When could I book the first English lesson?
Could I make an appointment? tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. to discuss the objectives and
Some teachers may prefer recommending you to other ESL teachers they may know instead
= = = = == = == = ===
Well, this is my colaboration, but there are more participants here. They certainly will improve this answer. I hope it helps, anyway.
By the way, your question question was a novelty here, at least for me.
Well thought, a real challenge.
Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens