Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  Fran
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  17/NOV/2009 6:17 PM
Assunto:  iniciação científica



In the US it can be called "approved graduate study plan", but language will most likely vary within different graduate study institutions.


See below for more






"Official Study Plan"


or yet


master’s or doctoral degree Study Plan




Study plan has been approved by the associate vice president, Graduate Programs and Research (or designee).


It is the student’s responsibility to initiate the request ... with the departmental graduate program adviser to develop a Study Plan.




Any acceptable transfer work is excluded from the nine units permitted.


Classified standing is granted when  the official Study Plan has been developed and signed by the graduate program adviser and committee, and (3) the Study Plan is sent to the Graduate Studies Office and approved by the associate vice president, Graduate Programs and Research (or designee).


The Graduate Studies Office will send a copy of the approved Study Plan to the student, the academic unit and university records.


The original Study Plan will remain with the Graduate Studies Office.


A student is not officially classified until an approved Study Plan is on file in the Graduate Studies Office.


To be granted the master’s or doctoral degree, a student must have been classified, applied for graduation (advanced to candidacy), and completed the approved graduate Study Plan.



California State University at Fullerton


Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
iniciação científica  –  José Roberto  17/NOV/2009, 5:45 PM
 iniciação científica  –  Fran  17/NOV/2009, 6:17 PM
iniciação científica  –  Josi  17/NOV/2009, 7:26 PM
iniciação científica  –  Fran  17/NOV/2009, 9:30 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K