[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

ENGLISH
PORTUGUESE
 LINGUISTICS & CULTURE

Autor:  jose beserra
E-mail:  josebeserra@yahoo.com
Data:  17/MAR/2004 11:16 AM
Assunto:  Congratulations!

Mensagem:  Dear Ricardo, Thank you for the site, it really has what learners and teachers need to know. As a student, I was always disappointed with one or another aspect of the language schools I went to - in São Paulo, it was a total of 8. One of them put me off studying there when they invited me to take the test for teachers (they neeeded a teacher for beginners) after I'd been studying for a little over two years. It was when I began teaching at a franchise school that I decided the best thing to do would be to open my own independent school putting together what I had found useful in the schools I'd been to. And it has been working very well. One of the things I liked best about your site was the part when you compare independent schools and the large in-every-corner-of-the-city chains. Sometimes, students from these schools such as W, who come to visit us, cannot change schools immediately because they'd have to pay a fine for leaving their course before a specific book is over. This is just another reason for people to see the tactics they use to keep students in such schools! Kind regards, José Beserra

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Congratulations!  –  jose beserra  17/MAR/2004, 11:16 AM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K