Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  Fox Fox
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  17/FEV/2011 7:28 PM
Assunto:  Register
Mensagem:  Any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice that controls the flow of water into a many faucets. If one of them needs to be fix you must stop the flow of water closing the device. Is it named “register”? Thanks 

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
 Register  –  Fox Fox  17/FEV/2011, 7:28 PM
Register  –  PPAULO  18/FEV/2011, 1:02 AM
Register  –  Fox Fox  18/FEV/2011, 8:04 PM
Register  –  PPAULO  18/FEV/2011, 8:44 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K