Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  Dale-USA
E-mail:  dale_thomas2004@yahoo.com.br
Data:  05/ABR/2011 10:50 AM
Assunto:  Questions
Mensagem:  There are two kinds of plaster.  One is the type used to plaster walls.  The other is called "plaster of Paris" and is used to make such things as vases, busts, figurines, etc.  I had "plaster of Paris" on my mind when I read the post, and that is reflected in my answer.  But there is the other kind of plaster used in construction.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Questions   –  Deiviss  05/ABR/2011, 1:20 AM
Questions   –  Dale-USA  05/ABR/2011, 2:03 AM
Questions   –  PPAULO  05/ABR/2011, 3:17 AM
 Questions   –  Dale-USA  05/ABR/2011, 10:50 AM
Questions   –  Deiviss  05/ABR/2011, 12:08 PM
Questions   –  PPAULO  05/ABR/2011, 10:14 PM
Questions.   –  PPAULO  05/ABR/2011, 10:34 PM
Questions.   –  PPAULO  05/ABR/2011, 10:35 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K