Fórum EMB de Discussões
[  EMB's Main Menu  |  Forum Index  |  Cadastro  |  Search  ]

Autor:  PPAULO
E-mail:  não-disponível
Data:  17/JUN/2011 5:17 PM
Assunto:  Is that name correct?

     Nothing wrong with Means of Input, tough, in "computese" I think that   "Input/Output Devices"  would do way better.       Input Devices (depending on the context) 



   Input and output devices allow the computer system to interact with the outside world by moving data into and out of the system.      

    An input or output device that is outside the system is called peripheral, for example,




Still, much of what you do when you interact with a computer involves the use of input and output peripheral devices. You enter data (input) by means of input devices (such as keyboards), and you look at output on output devices (such as monitors or printers). So this chapter's examination of computer hardware includes the input and output devices of today--and tomorrow.


Input Devices

You can enter data into the computer in many ways. The most commonly used input devices are keyboards; pointing devices, such as mice and trackballs; and scanners. Many other special-purpose input devices are available, and computers often have more than one input device. For example, most personal computers have both a keyboard and a mouse.

Envie uma resposta
Índice de mensagens

 English Made in Brazil -- English, Portuguese, & contrastive linguistics
Is that name correct?  –  Jean Baro  17/JUN/2011, 3:21 PM
 Is that name correct?  –  PPAULO  17/JUN/2011, 5:17 PM
Is that name correct?  –  Jean Baro  20/JUN/2011, 8:06 AM
Is that name correct?  –  PPAULO  20/JUN/2011, 5:42 PM

Contents of this forum are copy-free.
By S&K